Senior Graduation Information
Posted: Thu, 04/08/2021 - 3:21pm
Important Dates for the Class of 2021
- Please be sure to order your cap & gown no later than Friday, March 19, 2021 to ensure proper delivery time.
- Deadline for ALL Vantage Point Scholarships and Principal Scholarship - Monday, April 12, 2021 at 1:40 pm
- Cap & Gown pick up (If fees are paid) - Wednesday, April 14 from 10:30 - 2:00 p.m.
- EPASS Credit Deadline for all Seniors - Friday, May 14, 2021 at 1:40 p.m.
- All school fees must be paid in full by this day in order for students to participate in the graduation ceremony by Monday, May 3, 2021
SENIOR CHECK OUT! Seniors must have earned all credits required to graduate by Friday, May 14, 2021 at noon.
- Chromebooks with its charger and hotspots MUST be returned by the end of day.
Q4 graduates will receive their tickets for graduation once they return the Chromebook (number of tickets to be determined by CDC guidelines)
- Chromebook & Charger - $250
- Lost/Damaged Charger - $40 • HotSpot - $90
- MANDATORY Graduation Rehearsal - Monday, May 24, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. on the Vantage Point field. All graduates are required to meet at Vantage Point at 12:30 pm. Seniors WILL NOT be able to participate in the graduation ceremony if they do not attend rehearsal.
- Graduation will be at the Adams 12 North Stadium - *Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. - 12500 Delaware St. Westminster, CO (Behind Mountain Range High School). *In case of inclement weather, we will move the date to Thursday, May 27, 2021. ○ The ceremony will begin at 2:00 pm. Please arrive early for parking. ○ Graduates MUST arrive by 1:00 p.m.
Detail Letters attached - -