Class of 2019 Important Dates
- Please be sure that the cap & gown orders are turned in and any other graduation orders from Josten’s are placed no later than January 17, 2019. Josten’s contact information:1-855-314-8393 or www.jostens.com Students will not receive cap & gown until all school fees have been paid.
- MANDATORY Graduation Meeting for students and parent(s)/guardian(s) on Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- Deadline for ALL Vantage Point Scholarships and Principal Scholarship – Monday, April 8, 2019 at 8:00am.
- EPASS Credit Deadline for all Seniors – Monday, May 13, 2019 at 1:40pm
- All school fees must be paid in full by Monday, May 13, 2019 in order for students to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Seniors must have earned all credits required to graduate by the last school day for seniors – Monday, May 13th at noon.
- Senior Presentations and Last day of school – Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Senior Celebration Dinner – Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 6:00pm at Stonebrook Manor 650 E. 124th Ave.Thornton, CO 80241. Students will receive 3 tickets to the dinner, 1 student ticket and 2 additional tickets for parent(s)/guardian(s).
- MANDATORY Graduation Rehearsal – Wednesday, May 22, 2019. All seniors will be required to meet at Vantage Point at 1:30 pm. Seniors WILL NOT be able to participate in the graduation ceremony if they do not attend rehearsal.
- Graduation at CU Boulder, Mackey Auditorium – Thursday, May 23, 2019. 1595 Pleasant Ave. (17th Street & University Ave.)Boulder, CO 80309Ceremony will begin at 11:00 am.Please plan to arrive early for parking. The last shuttle to the ceremony will leave the parking lot at 10:30 am. More information/maps will be provided for event parking. All students are required to ride the bus to graduation and need to be at Vantage Point no later than 8:00am. Students will not return on the bus and can ride home with their families.
ALL GRADUATES WILL RECEIVE 20 TICKETS.