Class of 2019 Important Dates
- Please be sure that the cap & gown orders are turned in and any other graduation orders from Josten’s are placed no later than January 17, 2019. Josten’s contact information:1-855-314-8393 or www.jostens.com Students will not receive cap & gown until all school fees have been paid.
- MANDATORY Graduation Meeting for students and parent(s)/guardian(s) on Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- Deadline for ALL Vantage Point Scholarships and Principal Scholarship – Monday, April 8, 2019 at 8:00am.
- EPASS Credit Deadline for all Seniors – Monday, May 13, 2019 at 1:40pm
- All school fees must be paid in full by Monday, May 13, 2019 in order for students to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Seniors must have earned all credits required to graduate by the last school day for seniors – Monday, May 13th at noon.
- Senior Presentations and Last day of school – Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Senior Celebration Dinner – Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 6:00pm at Stonebrook Manor 650 E. 124th Ave.Thornton, CO 80241. Students will receive 3 tickets to the dinner, 1 student ticket and 2 additional tickets for parent(s)/guardian(s).
- MANDATORY Graduation Rehearsal – Wednesday, May 22, 2019. All seniors will be required to meet at Vantage Point at 1:30 pm. Seniors WILL NOT be able to participate in the graduation ceremony if they do not attend rehearsal.
- Graduation at CU Boulder, Mackey Auditorium – Thursday, May 23, 2019. 1595 Pleasant Ave. (17th Street & University Ave.)Boulder, CO 80309Ceremony will begin at 11:00 am.Please plan to arrive early for parking. The last shuttle to the ceremony will leave the parking lot at 10:30 am. More information/maps will be provided for event parking. All students are required to ride the bus to graduation and need to be at Vantage Point no later than 8:00am. Students will not return on the bus and can ride home with their families.
ALL GRADUATES WILL RECEIVE 20 TICKETS.
Vantage Point Attends Hamilton
Vantage Point was selected out of 38 high schools to take part in EduHam at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. Students saw a matinee show of Hamilton, interviewed the cast and a few students were selected to perform their own pieces in front of 2,700 students. Including our very own Grace Padilla. Watch Grace's performance.
Free Laundry Service
Do you need access to a washing machine and dryer? Vantage Point is offering students and families the opportunity to wash clothes from 2 pm to 4 pm daily for FREE. Thanks to Crossroads Church, you will also be provide laundry soap.
Call the office to reserve a time. Sign-in at the front office and bring your photo ID. You may wait in the library with our after school program while your laundry completes.
Call us with any questions at (720) 972-5800
2-Hour Delayed Start
Find out all the details for the new 2-hour delayed start process of inclement weather occurs.
Sign up for Text Alerts
Parents can opt-in to receive text message alerts sent by the district and schools. Opting in is a two-step process: 1) Make sure your cell phone number is listed in Infinite Campus in the cell phone field. 2) Then text YES to 67587.
When is too Sick for School?
2016 Bond Program Updates
We would like to extend a huge thank you to our community for supporting bal-lot measure 3D. As a result of this bond passing, the Alternative Education Cam-pus, will receive a new gym floor, replace a deteriorating sewer system, improve the security camera system and various instructional upgrades to our existing building.
- Vantage Point is a closed campus. IDs must be worn by all staff and students at all times, on the VPHS lanyard fully visible. See Troy if you need one.
- Cell phone usage is NOT allowed at Vantage Point at any time during school hours.
- Particpate in Totes for Hope program. See front office for application form.