Our Mission Statement
We are committed to graduating students who have transformed their personal, social, and academic skills so that all students will find value in their educational experience to become life-long learners (through diverse, rigorous, and relevant instruction to stay competitive in tomorrow's world)
We are committed to collectively developing and utilizing skills to stay competitive in tomorrow's world.
School culture and community
We are committed to engaging students in a culture where students are valued, supported, goal driven, productive citizens, reflective, safe, and afforded opportunities such as leadership through collaboration of all people within the school community. Celebrating success.
We are committed to imparting successful academic performance with relevant and rigorous curriculum that will mentally prepare our students for the next step.
We are committed to creating trajectories to enforce positive academic and real world change; creating a culture which fosters discovery skills and acceptance of all students and people through empathy.
We are committed to...
- Graduating students who are dedicated to life-long learning to stay competitive in an ever-changing world
- Creating a path to personal, social, and academic success through rigorous and relevant curriculum and instruction
- Supporting students to become reflective, goal-driven, productive citizens and leaders in their community
- Promoting a collaborative culture of acceptance and appreciation of all people
- Valuing all students and celebrating their success